Individual therapy is a joint process between myself and you. We address the reason(s) that you are coming to therapy. I use an eclectic approach depending on your needs and the reason that bring you to therapy. I also truly believe that people heal themselves and need a non-biased person to help support their journey. Therapy helps one address past issues and/or overcome obstacles in one’s life. The more you put into therapy the more you will get out of it.
Some of the reasons people seek therapy
- They feel stuck in their life
- Life becomes hard and/or overwhelming
- They want to make changes or improve the quality of their life.
- They feel that they have “worn out” their friends and need a non-biased person to talk things through
- To learn new skills
- To help reach goals
- Low self esteem
- Thoughts that won’t go away
- Someone in their life tells them they should go